Full Stack Web App Developer
New York City or Remote / Full Time Preferred
Steg AI is seeking a full stack developer to spearhead the creation of a cloud-based web application. This web app will enable customers to use our proprietary watermarking algorithms for protecting their digital media. Expertise with developing modern web applications on cloud service platforms (preferably GoogleCloud) is required. This is ideally for a full time role (though part time is possible) in New York City or remotely. We are hoping this position will evolve with the growth of the company into a lead or engineering manager position.
Steg AI is reshaping the future of trusted digital media. We’re doing this by developing the next generation of watermarking, steganography, and media forensics algorithms. We are a small team of friendly, curious people who want to create technology to make the world a better place.
- Strong cultural fit with good communication skills, attitude, and work ethic
- Significant Development Experience with Cloud Platforms (e.g. Azure, AWS, GoogleCloud)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (related field) or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Watermarking, Steganography, Computer Vision, and Machine Learning Expertise
- Experience deploying computer vision algorithms on the cloud
- Mobile App Development Experience
- PyTorch experience
Contact: Please send your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org